Groundwater monitoring and monitoring system design
Environmental quality monitoring is necessary in order to obtain regular status update of situation and progress, thus allowing to identify causes for non-compliance with environmental standards, as well as assess the severity of environmental harm if any done.
VentEko specialists perform groundwater monitoring and monitoring system design:
- Geological – hydrogeological composition and environmental quality analyses of the object territory;
- Installation of groundwater monitoring well network;
- Groundwater sampling and in-situ hydrochemical measurements;
- Groundwater level and Light Nonaqueous Phase Liquid, i.e. hydrocarbon, thickness measurements;
- Determination of groundwater flow direction, as well as direction of possible contamination migration;
- Groundwater sample laboratory analyses;
- Groundwater quality assessment in accordance with criteria provided in legislation;
- Determination and clarification of pollution range and volume;
- Elaboration of recommendations for remediation as well as further environmental protection and control measures.